Thursday, June 18, 2020

Top 5 android games that you will surely love !

 Here comes - top 5 android games that you will surely love !

Friends today everyone is fond games, everyone loves to play games but everyone don't know about these best games that I have includes in this list so friends be with me and  and after reading you can also share these games with your friends

The list of top 5 android games is given below  :

1. The first game in this list is known to everyone but as it is best game of this and the previous year, so I have to include this game in this list. This is "Call of duty", one of best games that I have ever played. Mobile system requirements for Android phones involve at least 2 GB RAM and Android 5.1 on the software side. On iOS, an iPhone requires to be on iOS 9 or a later version to play this game.




2.The second game is not known to everyone but only a few people know about this game this non other than "The elder scrolls blades" for which everyone was waiting but now it has been released. One of the best thing that I liked about the game is that you can play this game in portrait as well landscape mode, another best thing is the graphics of the game. However, one thing that I want to clarify is that few people like this game and few don't, yet I am sharing this game with you because I liked this game so much, therefore I recommend that you should try this game once                                                                                     


                                                 


3.The third game is very much thrilling and this is my guarantee that you will surely love it, the name of this game is "Durango: wild lands", where you can do crafting. Basically, you are left on a Island where you have to use natural resources for your survival, you can also make friends and you also have to face few dangerous animals. All together this is one of the best game that I have played ever so you may try this game at least one time.
                                                                                 
           

4.The fourth game in this list is "Cyber Hunter", which is one of the best as well as my favorite game. Friends do you like to play futuristic games like me, if yes you should try "Cyber Hunter" where you can find futuristic weapons, vehicles and many other things. This game is fully based modern technology and you will surely love it, this game amazing and this my recommendation this game must be tried once by you, so go for it you will surely love it.
                                                              


5.Last but not least, the fifth game in this list is "Last day on Earth" this is one of the best survival games that I have played. The story of this game is amazing, according to which - the world saw an outbreak of an unknown infection that destroyed almost all the human race, and it didn’t stop there. All those dead started turning into zombies and those few survivors that have resistance in their blood are trying to survive on the ruins of the once great world. So I think you will definitely try this game, if not trust me you will lose so much.